Francesco Citti ci ha inviato, con preghiera di diffusione, lo schema per il bando di Dottorato presso l’Università di Bologna, con scadenza 15 maggio, per 13 borse.
Buon fine settimana
The Department of Classical Philology and Italian Studies, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, is delighted to seek applications for 13 three-year PhD scholarships, partly funded by the “Departments of Excellence Project” of the Italian Ministry of Education and Research and by the ERC INSCRIBE project, within the PhD board in “Culture letterarie e filologiche” (Classics, Linguistics, Italian Studies & Digital Humanities)
Deadline: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 1pm
In particular, we would like to draw attention to 1 PhD position that is especially reserved for an international graduate (in any field related to Classical Philology, Italian Studies, Linguistics and Digital Humanities).
The remaining positions are dedicated as follows:
– 5 Scholarships are open to any field related to Classical Philology, Italian Studies, Linguistics and Digital Humanities
– 3 Scholarships are reserved for Digital Humanities (one of which is funded by the Emilia-Romagna region, one by the Ruberti Foundation)
– 1 Scholarship is reserved for Linguistics
– 2 Scholarships, funded by the ERC INSCRIBE project, are dedicated to 1. The arcaeology, epigraphy and philology of the undeciphered Aegean scripts of the II millennium BC (Cretan Hieroglyphic, Linear A and Cypro-Minoan), 2. Computational linguistics applied to the undeciphered Aegean scripts of the II millennium BC
– One further position, funded by the Italian Ministry, will be reserved to catalogue, digitalization, edition of Fracassetti’s papers, kept in Fermo’s city Library.
Please note that the project can be presented in Italian and also in English, French, German and Spanish. The written and oral exams that are part of the selection process can also be held in one of these languages.
Please forward this notice to anyone who may be interested.
For general information, please contact Professor Nicola Grandi (mailto: email@example.com) and for information on the INSCRIBE project, Professor Silvia Ferrara (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please refer for the online call for application: